Lynch Biologics LLC. Returned Goods Policy over-rides all other Return Goods Policies from distributors, wholesalers, pharmacies, retailers, clinics and hospitals.
Return Authorization (RGA) is required to return Lynch Biologics products. Products will not be credited without a Return Authorization (RGA) and credit will only be issued if it is within the terms of the return policy. Return Authorizations expire thirty (30) days from date issued.
- Returnable Items
The following products distributed in the US and Canada are returnable for returned goods credit consideration with prior approval:
- Any merchandise, in the original manufacturer’s container/packaging and bearing the original manufacturer’s label with an unbroken seal on the outer carton
- Product shipped directly that is damaged in transit, subject to FOB terms, or material shipped in error by Lynch Biologics.
- Discontinued, withdrawn, or recalled merchandise.
- All products must be returned to Lynch Biologics to be considered for credit.
- For items Damaged in Shipping:
- Products received damaged may be returned for full credit when reported in writing to Lynch Biologics within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- Please have the Transportation Company note “damaged” on freight bill.
- Upon request, buyer shall furnish such documentation as required for Lynch Biologics to recover loss from the carrier.
- Nonreturnable Items:
All products other than those listed above shall be deemed non-returnable. Non-returnable products include, without limitation:
- Short-dated or expired merchandise may not be returned for credit.
- Packages/containers with labels added to or removed from original manufactures package/containers.
- Products returned with illegible or missing lot number and/or expiration date.
- Repackaged product.
- No partials will be accepted for credit; except for the States (GA, NC, and MS) that regulate returned goods. Partial goods include broken safety seals either inside or outside of each package/container.
- Product that has been in a fire, clearance, bankruptcy, or similar sale.
- Product sold on “non-returnable” terms.
- Merchandise purchased or otherwise obtained in violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation.
- Merchandise destroyed or damaged from causes such as fire, water, tornado, or other catastrophe and merchandise that has otherwise deteriorated due to conditions occurring after shipment and beyond the control of Lynch Biologics such as improper storage or handling, heat, cold, smoke, and so forth.
- Products destroyed off-site or otherwise that have not been returned to Lynch Biologics.
Instructions for Return of Authorized Returned Goods
- All returnable products must be returned to Lynch Biologics at the following address:
Attn: Returns Department
393 Nichol Mill Lane Building C Suite
Franklin, TN 37067
- Returns of Lynch Biologics products must include a packing list with the following information:
- Name, address, contact information of facility returning product- Customer name, address, and contact information
- Purchase Order, Debit Memo, or Returns reference number
- Reason for return
- Listing of products:
- product description, package size, lot number, expiration date, quantity
- Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The RGA Number should be written clearly on the outside of the box as well.
- When authorization has been received, customer assumes full responsibility for the following:
- The product being returned must have all original seals unbroken and must be packaged in such a way as to arrive undamaged.
- A copy of the invoice and/or packing slip must be included in the package.
- All products being returned must be shipped prepaid via Federal Express or UPS Air and must be properly insured.
- Return authorization number must be visible on the outside of the package(s)
- All returns are subject to inspection and acceptance by Lynch Biologics, and may not be claimed as an offset against outstanding invoices until a credit memo is issued.
- All returns shall be made in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. Other charges (i.e., transportation, processing fees) charged by any third party shall be the responsibility of the customer and shall not be reimbursed by Lynch Biologics.
- Lynch Biologics products returned outside these policy guidelines will not be returned and no credit will be issued.
- Reimbursements will be issued based on:
The actual price paid by Customer, less a 15% restocking fee, unless the product was damaged during shipment to the Customer, shipping error or subject to a recall, in which case there will be no restocking fee.
- Credits expire one-hundred eighty (180) days from date issued.
- Reimbursement will be made in the form of a credit memo applied to customer’s current account balance or future purchases. Credits will be issued to direct accounts only.
- Lynch Biologics will not issue credit or accept charges/deductions for administrative, handling, or freight charges associated with the return of product to Lynch Biologics.
- Credit or reimbursement will not be issued for product destroyed by customer or third parties.
- Credit will not be extended when the intent is to temporarily reduce inventory.